What We Do
Water is our business; it is a precious resource which Irrigation Services uses its design expertise to get the most benefit from.
We pride ourselves on supplying and installing quality systems, on time with no loose ends. Irrigation Services offers a ‘Turn key’ solution for all irrigation and dam jobs it undertakes. Our experienced staff will design, supply, install, service, maintain and monitor your project. We ensure that your project begins on time, stays on budget and finishes when you expect it to finish. It’s our guarantee – we stand by our word.
- Large and small scale orchard and vineyard irrigation
- Frost protection
- Chemical and fertigation injection systems
- Agricultural irrigation including Centre Pivot, travelling irrigators and K-Line schemes
- Effluent schemes within industrial applications and dairy farms
- Dust suppression
- Automated irrigation schemes for residential and council applications
- Water Meters and telemetry
- Service contracts/maintenance
- Rural subdivisions and water supplies
- Stockwater systems
- Domestic and rural water supplies
- Irrigation Dams
- Frost Protection Dams
- Water Storage Reservoirs
- Effluent and Wastewater Storage Dams
- Wetland/morass construction
- Lifestyle Natural Pools and Ponds
Irrigation Services supply and install world leading brands of equipment, including Netafim, NaanDan, Rainbird, Grundfos and Lowara pumps, Arkal Filters, Goldtec controllers, Bermad Valving and water meters, to name a few.